1. Trail Rides at The Ranch
This summer, horses are returning to Carmel Valley Ranch! Come on up to the Corral, meet the herd, go for a trail ride, or take a leisurely walk on up to the Corral and visit the horses and our friendly Trail Guides. We'll be offering Pony Rides for the little ones, and trail rides start at $125 per person - reserve your spot today!
For the serious horse enthusiast also offer Western Horsemanship (and horsewomanship!) lessons throughout the year. See this link for more info.
2. Sunshine and Fun in the Organic Garden
Join us for new twists on our favorite dynamic location - our 2-acre Organic Garden. Get up close and personal with the Carmel Valley Ranch Hens in our Chicken Chat program, and get your hands dirty with Farmer Mark Marino's Dig In! Organic Gardening Workshop. So many ways to play!
3. Ranch Hands Kids Camp, keeping it fresh
One of our favorite activities is making a come back with new and exciting themes and more of what you love the most - golf and tennis lessons, swimming, hiking, and specialized activities and crafts. Our Ranch Hands will film a movie during Film Week, and create upcycled art during our Goin' Green Week, and much more!
- Full Days ($105) and Half Days ($70) always include lunch
- 10% off for siblings
4. Summertime Special Events
- Memorial Day Picnic & 4th of July Barbeque - Join in the fun with music, entertainment, face painting, and delicious garden fresh BBQ buffet menus
- Lavender and Honey Harvest Weekends - Hosted by Beekeeper John Russo, these special weekends will be packed with special bee and lavender programs like the Honey Harvest, the Lavender High Tea, and of course our Signature Bee Experience.
5. Play Your Way - New! Unlimited Activities Package
An all-inclusive way to experience all the activities that The Ranch has to offer, this package includes unlimited Signature Activities, golf play, fitness classes, and tennis play.* **
* Signature Activities may include our Signature Bee Experience, Busy Bees, Ranch Hands Kids Camp, Kids' Night Out, Organic Garden Programming, Wine Programming, Horseback Rides (coming July 2014), Chicken Chats, Yoga and Fitness Classes, Lavender and Honey Harvest Activities, Crafting Workshops, Golf rounds including cart usage, clubs and shoe rental, and Tennis court time.
** Please note Spa Aiyana services are not included in this package. Activities are subject to availability. A Reservations Consultant will contact you personally at time of booking to confirm your arrangements. Check our monthly calendar for ongoing activities offered during your visit. Busy Bees, Ranch Hands Kids Camp, and Kids' Night Out is available for children 2-12 years old.
For more information please contact guest services (831) 626-2566