Everyone is invited to share in the wintertime festivities at The Ranch with our Saturday Supper Club family-style dinners at the Golf Clubhouse! When the sun goes down, we’ll have fireside fun such as marshmallow roasting and storytelling, night golf for all skill levels featuring glowing target greens on the range, visits from our cheese-making team, and more—including live music by Colby Pollard. Then we’ll sit down for a communal feast with appetizers, soup, salad, and a variety of delicious entrees such as Cabernet Braised Pork Osso Bucco, Baja California Sea Bass, and Mary's Chicken Scaloppini. (Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten dessert: It’s apple pie parfait with salted caramel and cinnamon.) Reservations are required, and seats are sure to fill up quickly each week, so call 831.626.2599 to secure your spot!
On the menu:
- Citrus Marinated Olives, Pickled Veggies, Chef Dad's Pickles
- House Baked Parmesan Reggiano Puff Stix
- Soup Sip Winter Harvest Creations
- Winter Greens Salad
- Arugula Insalata
- Cabernet Braised Pork Osso Bucco
- Baja California Sea Bass
- Mary's Chicken Scaloppini
- Grilled Broccolini with Caramelized Shallots
- Apple Pie Parfait
- Menu items are subject to change due to seasonal availability.
Kid friendly options upon request.
Saturday evenings | Cocktails, games and entertainment at 5 p.m.; dinner served at 6 p.m. $58 adults; $24 ages 6-12; 5 and under complimentary | Non-alcoholic drinks included Call 831.626.2599 for reservations.