One of the best things about summer is having dinner outside on a beautiful evening—and the whole family is invited to join Carmel Valley Ranch Executive Chef Tim Wood for our new Sunset Dinner in the Garden! Throughout the season, we’ll have outdoor games, live music, and sit down together for a family-style meal at communal tables. Afterward, linger around the fire for nightcaps and our famous endless s’mores. Seating is sure to fill up quickly, so reserve your spot today!
On the Menu:
- Grilled Garlic Peasant Bread featuring our 2018 Vintage Artisan Olive Oil
- California Caesar Salad with Big Sur Avocados
- Swank Farms Heirloom Tomato & Burrata
- Santa Maria-Style Grilled Tri-Tip
- Mary’s Pasture-Raised Chicken Breast with Rosemary-Garlic Marinade
- Charred Sweet Corn & Cherry Tomato Ragu
- Cast-Iron Fingerling Potatoes with House-Made Crème-Fraiche
- Strawberry-Lavender Shortcake
- S’mores, of course!
Saturday evenings, throughout the summer. $68++ per adult, $28++ ages 6–12, ages 5 & under complimentary. Non-alcoholic beverages included in price. Cocktails, games, and entertainment begin at 5:30p; dinner served at 6:00p. One communal seating. Call 831.626.2599 for reservations. Open to the public.
Parking: Valet at the lodge or self-park at the Golf Clubhouse.
Dress Code: Ranch-casual; layers and close-toed shoes recommended.