Extraordinary Golf Academy
More than a golf school. It’s a golf experience.
Founded by golf professional, coach and author Fred Shoemaker, Extraordinary Golf has been ranked as one of America’s top 25 golf schools. Programs rest on the premise that real breakthroughs are achieved not by increasing the time and effort you expend, but by altering the fundamental ways you practice, play and how you see yourself.
- Learn, concentrate and self-coach in an awareness-based process
- Explore and access the source of learning, performance and mastery
- Develop their game from a model based on their natural instincts
Extraordinary Golf’s program is different from other golf schools in Carmel.
The point of entry into Extraordinary Golf’s curriculum is The Foundational Program, three days dedicated to meeting each participant’s needs, while developing their ability to self-coach in areas of their choosing, in addition to putting, short game, full swing, solid contact, curving the ball, bunkers, learning on the course, etc. This program also explores concentration, learning how to learn, the source of performance and mastery, and much more.
Each program is a rich blend of one-on-one and group coaching, exercises, demonstrations, individual video analysis and discussions. Instruction is at a 4:1 student/coach ratio (maximum 10 participants). This program is designed for players willing to explore a new paradigm of learning and performance. Preparation is suggested.
Hours (subject to change):
Day One 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Day Two 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Day Three 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Tuition: $1690 per person | includes range/green fee and lunch per day
- July 9-11 The Art of Practice, The Joy & Freedom of Mastery*
- July 16-17 The Summer of Mastery Mid-Summer Mixer*
- July 23-25 The Foundational Experience NEW: 2- or 3-day option
- Aug. 13-15 The Foundational Experience
- Sep. 17-19 The Foundational Experience NEW: 2- or 3-day option
- Oct. 8-10 The Foundational Experience
- Oct. 15-17 The Summer of Mastery* (completion of 5/28 program)
- Oct. 23-26 The Summer of Mastery* (completion of 5/31 program)
*Requires previous participation in a foundational program